Link to Gethin's official website

Gethin's Official website www.officialgethinjones.com

Saturday 14 June 2008

Who wouldn't like a green man with muscles.....



Well, I am not in the least interested in The Hulk, but if Gethin Jones walked into my office wearing that khaki shirt.....................*thud*.

Nice to see Geth in the e24 studio, and out and about, including in the pub........What I want to know is how the hell did he manage to find the time to film that, what with chasing waves and storms and stuff.....but it was good, and quite frankly he could read the back of a cornflake packet and I'd be listening.

Now, one thing I have to say is, no, I agree, don't read gossip, or (other) blogs....for a start I know no gossip (shame) and this blog will only ever be nice to you, Jonesy!

.......and whilst we are on the subject of TV and gossip - I am very very pleased Geth wasn't on the blinking awful Blue Peter Weakest Link special!