Link to Gethin's official website

Gethin's Official website www.officialgethinjones.com

Thursday 13 November 2008

Gethin's Girls are 'Legends'


Well yes, obviously......but these words were from the man himself in an interview of a London freebie newspaper (courtesy of a GG's hubby).................Not only is Gethin totally gorgeous, he's lovely to us too - and we don't speak often enough, Mr Jones (and lord knows I have tried to give him my phone number - I'm only kidding :-) I am not a stalker !).

Not only that, but this from Planed Plant, an S4C programme on Welsh TV (the words at the end have of course been added - thanks to the video clip Wizard). I think there are a couple of words in there I understand........Hours of harmless office fun - I need the crash helmet to fully replicate the experience tomorrow.........



In today's Telegraph (Friday 14th), Gethin's 'Strictly Insider' column contains a couple of little nuggets of information:
  1. He will be on SCD this weekend
  2. He is dancing with Flavia Cacace on the SCD Live tour