Link to Gethin's official website

Gethin's Official website www.officialgethinjones.com

Wednesday 7 May 2008

Blue Peter Watch - China and beach bags.........

Tuesday - no Geth in the studio - off doing something exciting, we hope and trust. However, we got the treat that was the first film in China. Strange to think we saw him only a matter of days before..........

Geth tried being a Rickshaw driver......my mind was wandering....something about wishing I was the passenger instead of the bemused-looking driver who was being treated to a view of Gethin's bottom that every GG envied...........then a passenger in another rickshaw obviously recognised him, but he said he was off-duty - would have taken a GG for a twirl, surely?

There was scorpion and silk worm eating - neither of which Geth was enjoying (and you did SO not eat that Scorpion, Jonesy), and a trip to the Chinese opera, including the rather nasty make-up. Gethin Jones is not a pretty girl! Neeeeeeeee Hoooooooooowwwww!

Wednesday - In the studio!!! (Diolch, Auntie Beeb! Looking good!) Bizarrely Gethin got the job of making a beach bag, punching holes and tying things........hmmm............with Geri Halliwell - who avoided a kiss in favour of a high five (strange woman) and didn't seem to know where the camera was. Worse still when she found the camera she was looking at IT instead of Gethin (as I said, strange woman). It's all me me me with some people, eh? His eyes didn't even glaze over when listening to her nonsense.

I often need holes punching (don't ask), so maybe I can call in a favour when next I need a strong pair of hands.................oooh, errr!