Link to Gethin's official website

Gethin's Official website www.officialgethinjones.com

Saturday 10 May 2008

Question Time

I am delighted that Emily - who is 16, has commented on my blog, and in fact has asked a few questions.......

"Hiya its emily again. can i ask a few questions. Whats Geth like in real life? What inspired you to do the site? and Have you got any signed pics and letters from him? because I've got two signed pics and two letters from him. "

Hi Emily

To answer the first question would take rather a long time. Ten of us met him at a Ball, and he spent ages talking to us, so we wrote some reports if you want to have a look at them on the GGs website www.strictlygethinjones.co.uk under 'Fun'. To answer you very briefly he was lovely, both to look at and talk to, a bit of a flirt (which girls of all ages like, of course!) but in a nice funny way, as you would imagine. He looked very good in his suit, I have to say.

I started this blog towards the end of Strictly last year, but didn't do anything with it for a while. We wanted somewhere to put links and stuff, then it was a stop-gap while a website was set up. One of the Girls contacted Geth's agent to ask if he minded us setting up a blog and a website - Geth said it was fine, and shortly afterwards the website was set up too. He sent us answers to some questions which are on the website under 'Interview', too. Great for you that you have letters and photos - I am impressed!

Geth signed my programme from the ball, and a picture of the group of us, and another one of him, me, Ian and Cam, taken by a professional photographer, in which I look bleurghhh but I got to stand VERY close to him, so who cares? I have to tell you I went a bit 'wibbly' as Claudia Winkleman would put it, so the whole photo-taking thing is a bit of a blur........

If you want to contact me, you can use the gethblog@aol.com address that is at the bottom of the blog.