Link to Gethin's official website

Gethin's Official website www.officialgethinjones.com

Tuesday 1 July 2008

Nice guys finish last..............

Well, true..........but this was more what I was having what I believe is known as a 'fangasm' (!!!!!) over today...................in Heat magazine......4 pages of interview and pictures

Photobucket

See this one..............that bicep there is one I had a little stroke of (he WAS wearing a shirt though)

Photobucket

It also appears he will be on BBC Breakfast on Friday, and of course he is on the Rad-i-o (Radio 5 Live at 9) on Saturday.

Tomorrow Geth's best bits will be on Blue Peter, and that should be a cracking programme if Zoe's today is any indication.

I wrote some song lyrics (to the tune of the Bay City Rollers' classic 'Bye Bye Baby' ) and if you have made it past those pics, well done, so here it is:

Bye Bye BP - an ode to Gethin’s departure (To Auntie Beeb)

If you hate me after what I say
Can't put it off any longer
I just gotta tell ya anyway

Bye Bye BP, BP goodbye.
Bye BP, BP bye bye.
Bye bye BP, don't make me cry
Bye BP, BP bye bye.

It’s the only kid’s show I see
But to watch now Geth‘s gone? Not me!
I wish it could be.
I could watch again, but why begin it
'Cos there ain't any future in it,
Geth’s the best, but now he’s left, so:

Bye Bye BP, BP goodbye.
Bye BP, BP bye bye.
Bye bye BP, don't make me cry
Bye BP, BP bye bye.

Wish I had written you a letter,
Wish you kept Geth - so much better, for a GG
How good it would be for me.
Now I tell you that I won’t be there,
There's a new crowd, I just don’t care,
Geth’s the best, but now he’s left, so:

Bye Bye BP, BP goodbye.
Bye BP, BP bye bye.
Bye bye BP, don't make me cry
Bye BP, BP bye bye.