Link to Gethin's official website

Gethin's Official website www.officialgethinjones.com

Friday 18 July 2008

That was the week, that was!

New weekly round up feature, chez the SGJ blog.....


Saturday, works hard for living
The day started with the Gethin Jones radio show on Five Live, and was especially good, since I got a text read out and Becca got to chat live (and make ghost noises). It was an entertaining programme and Jonesy sounded right at home there in the studio!

Sunday - a day of rest
Would there be anything in the Sunday mags? Yes, a strangely interesting half page article in the Sunday Express. Soooooooo, Geth has a liking for banana custard and apple crumble - and rice cakes!

Monday, Monday, so good to me....
I was in Wales, and the Fron choir's renditions were inadvertently popping into my head as I wandered round the 'land of my fathers'............ ;)

Tuesday on my mind
No Gethin in Heat - Steve Jones instead (not looking half as good, no chains for a start!)- how long will it be before people ask if HE is GETH'S brother??

Wednesday, full of woe

....no Geth......

Thursday, far to go


For some reason best known to myself I decided to mention Chinese horoscopes to some other Geth's Girls - Geth was born in the year of the horse, incidentally (let me just say jodhpurs and whips right now). Shoot me now, I wish I had never mentioned it!


Thank God, it's Friday

Discovered that Nigel Kennedy will be on Geth's radio show tomorrow - as 'Aunty' Jan said - I bet Nigel's mum let him have HIS violin! Also some music from Melee (thank goodness, I do like a bit of live music on the radio). Will Rob Burrows have watched the film he is reviewing this week?