Link to Gethin's official website

Gethin's Official website www.officialgethinjones.com

Friday 29 August 2008

Coming Soon to a TV Screen near YOU!

(imagine Pearl & Dean music)


Saturday
Gethin’s Radio 5 Live show revealed that he had been to New Zealand looking for an avalanche or two - once again looking a wee bit jetlagged …..

Now the GGs are starting to worry about Gethin’s ‘Carbon Footprint’! The Olympics took up a fair bit of the show.

Geth was obviously on ‘other half’ duty this weekend as he was spotted at Kenwood where Miss Jenkins was singing.


Spotted on the Lottery Awards Show promo video - there he was ‘twirling’ Camilla at last year’s show.

Sunday
Radio 5 Live show was once again dominated by the Olympics - and the handover show - we heard the Diva herself practising and were glad to hear Jonesy was getting a bit of R&R by attending the event.

Monday
Bank Holiday Monday - and the sun was shining…..but there was no news of Gethin…..

Tuesday
Geth appears listed in this week’s Radio Times for the Lottery Awards programme on Saturday, without reference to Strictly or Blue Peter for clarification - it is official, Gethin Jones needs no further introduction!

Wednesday
Nope……remind me - it has all gone blank……oh yes, ITV’s Soccer Aid - some say he is taking part - the ITV website doesn’t put him on ‘the list’ - don’t they know he is a STAR??

Thursday
Well, it was a tricky old day - we knew the new batch on Strictly would be announced - which was making us feel sad :-( . Could it, would it be the same without Gorgeous Gethin (NO!!!!!) or Gavin - as one obviously non Gethin’s Girl SCD message boarder had it…….Camilla dancing with another man - this cannot be right, but this GG wishes the original GG all the best!

However, I also spotted a ‘teaser’ ad for Geth’s new Virgin 1 show on Dave (yes, I am addicted to old Top Gear shows)- ‘Coming Soon’! Yippee!

Nearly forgot - uploaded this video to YouTube

Friday
A little snippet from Soccer Aid:
Joining Rest of the World team, TV presenter Gethin Jones says: “I’m an alright player. I’ve got an engine which is my main strength, but can also give it short. I’d like to think I’m a Ray Wilkins kind of player, but I’m probably more like David Batty. I’m not as a fit as I should be, but I can do a job kicking the ball and giving it to people like Romario to weave their magic!”
“(Peter) Schmeichel was a legend in Manchester while I was at university there, so it’s going to be incredible. You have to pinch yourself, but I just hope I play more than two minutes."


According to the Radio Times and the ITV website Soccer Aid is on ITV on Sunday 7th September 6pm - 10pm (thanks for the above, Jan!)

Before then, we have the Lottery Awards on BBC1, Saturday 30th at 8pm……be there or be…well……somewhere else I suppose..........